05 May 2008

Q-Force!

I've been reeeally busy here with work, and posting became almost impossible to do. Maybe if I skeeped a few meals or not slept at all I may have managed to post again... anyways... but the job is almost done, on the final touches, and I log in to post a little oldies to warm up. It's an ideia I had last year to transforme my friends in Superheroes. Quanta Force was born then. Take a look!
ps. by the way, IronMan. A.we.so.me. !!!
...

Eu estive bastaaante ocupada esses dias, e updates no blog foram impossíveis de se fazer. Mas o trabalho está quase terminado, na etapa final, últimos retoques coisa e tal, então voltei ao blog, e vou postar umas antigas só pra aquecer. Essa foi uma idéia que tive ano passado, de transformar meus amigos em super-heróis. Assim nasceu Quanta-Force. Dá uma olhada no que deu!




I based myself to do the first one character-card, Bico-do-Corvo, in portuguese that means Crow's beak. My ability/power is to cause everyhting eletronic to malfunction/stops working whenever I'm around/too close. I called it The Black Cloud. Sadly (for me) that really happens on real life to me. I really have this super power. For real. Ask my friends. They didn't believe me either, until I got to close to their computers. How's laughing now, heh?!!!
I'm not. Really. Sorry, guys. I did warned you....
And because of this, I'm constantly afraid to install any programs in my computer, download, upload, log in, turn it on.... Turn it off is a bit scary too. You would think a super power can turn your life around, right? Think again.
It's no picknick, I tell you. But, on the bright side, whenever a SuperVilan turns up, and needs to click that special red button on that special computadorized piece of equipment, you know, that causes the ending of the world,etc, all I have to do is hang around and wait for it to not happen. Thus saving the world, obviously. :D
b.

7 comments:

mike said...

so awesomely creative, bruna! q-force rocks and i love how you gave them power charts. you're friends have to be psyched to have superpowers now.

dugbuddy said...

these are the coolest. I want a power chart for me. Wait, maybe I don't want to know that information. Love those drawings. We are going to see Iron-Man this weekend. Can't wait. Love your work. -db

Gicelle Archanjo said...

Que legal Bruna!!! nossa!!! que criatividade hein!!! parabéns!

Regina Célia said...

Muito legal! Tive que fazer um jogo no mês passado - somente a mecânica - com o objetivo de ensinar as crianças a economizarem água, pensei tanto em vc! Infelizmente o ilustrador me foi imposto pelo cliente, mas ainda vamos fazer um juntas. Parabéns por esse. Bjs.

BBrito said...

- Hey Mike! thanks! they are!!! but I made out some strange superpowers for each one of them. the strangier the better!
- D-B! thanks a lot! if you like comics, you'll love ironman! Robert Downey Jr is totally great!
- valeu gicelle! se me dessem mais tempo livre ia sair umas doideras bem legais por aqui...
- valeu celia! trabalhar no seu time vai ser ótimo! é só chamar!!
bjao
bruna

giltokio said...

haha. genial.
tá todo mundo muito bem caracterizado. o melhor é o QI do cariello e o do Davi.

Dá até pra jogar super trunfo.

jen said...

haha, i LOVE these!! I bet all your friends want one now. Soooo cool.