20 August 2008

Bear Spirit


This one was made for the WildWest topic at TnT, but I didn't have much time to finish then, so now here it goes, all done and colored and pretty. There's a bunch of To Do list here I've been putting off for when there's some free time available. It seems I got some free time in my hands now and I'm doing my best to get that To Do list all done!!!
Lots of posts coming soon! click to see large image*
Yay to free time!!!!
XD
b.
...
Post atrasado para o Tema Faroeste do TnT. Só tive tempo pra terminar agora! Tenho uma lista de espera com milhões de coisas pra fazer quando rolasse um tempinho livre aqui pra mim, e a hora é agora!!!! Muitos posts novos em breve! veja a imagem grande*
Viva tempo livre!!!
XD
b.

2 comments:

dugbuddy said...

The bear has so much character to it. Power, but sassy at the same time. very cool.

BBrito said...

thanks D.B! sassy bear! LOL!
drawing animals is really great, those zoo arts you did on your blog got me inspired! cheers!
b.